Choirs Fall 2022 begin on Tuesday, August 30; end on November 15
(Please see below for important information on pricing.)
Our Fall Concert will be Thursday, November 17 at 6:30 pm
Beginning Choir (grades K-2)
Tuesdays 8:30 – 9:15 am
Children’s Choir (grades 3-6)
Tuesdays 9:20 – 10:20 am
Youth Choir (grades 7-8)
Tuesdays 10:25 am – 11:25 am
Concert Choir (grades 9-12)
Tuesdays 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Girls’ Ensemble (grades 7-12, by audition only)
Tuesdays 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Guy’s Ensemble (grades 7-12, by audition only)
Tuesdays 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
We work hard to provide a quality education to our Inspire One students at a price that makes it possible for families to participate. Our prices have been the same since 2015!! (Don’t you wish we could say the same for gas!) As a nonprofit ministry and organization, there are many financial obligations involved: insurance, licenses, background checks, supplies, music, lots and lots of paper!, outfits, administrative costs, etc. As with everything else in our world, these have risen for us to the point where we need to make a modest increase in our choir price.
After seriously considering this, seeking input from parents, and looking at providing a way to make it work for our families, we have a plan:
We will keep our old price available if you register by June 30 with a 50% deposit. The remainder would be due by August 15.
Beginning July 1, the new price will be in effect.
There is still a $10 sibling discount, now starting with the 2nd child and beyond.
If registration with a 50% deposit is made before June 30:
Beginning Choir: $80 ($40 deposit, $40 remaining due August 15)
Children’s Choir: $100 ($50 deposit, $50 remaining due August 15)
Youth Choir: $120 ($60 deposit, $60 remaining due August 15)
Concert Choir: $140 ($70 deposit, $70 remaining due August 15)
Ensembles: $50 (Can wait and pay by August 15)
Registration after July 1:
Beginning Choir: $85
Children’s Choir: $110
Youth Choir: $130
Concert Choir: $160
New Concert Choir Students:
Auditions for new high school students are required. If you are new to Inspire One, please email Mrs. Clark at [email protected] to schedule an appointment. Auditions will include a short interview, matching pitch, phrase retention, and part holding. Former members do not re-audition.
New Ensemble Students:
If you are currently in choir and would like to audition for Ensemble, please email Mrs. Clark at [email protected] (girls) or Mr. McCracken at [email protected] (guys) to schedule an appointment.
Families with more than two or more children involved in the choir are eligible for a $10.00 discount for the 2nd and beyond enrolled student. Please contact [email protected] for coupon code.
If plans change for a student, refunds can be given, minus a $25 administrative fee.
Register and pay online, or mail your completed Registration Form (with checks made payable to “Inspire One”) to:
6569 N. Riverside Dr. #102-244
Fresno, CA 93722
Inspire One Choirs provide a safe, loving, disciplined, creative, educational, and Christian environment where students can learn to develop a sense of community where faith and integrity are upheld.
• Choir rehearsals will include instruction in music theory and music history.
• Music selection will include music of various styles, forms, and periods.
• Choir rehearsals will be conducted in an orderly fashion. You can expect to work hard and enjoy yourself.
• It is the student’s responsibility to bring their music and a pencil to each rehearsal.
• Use only a pencil when marking music. No ink pens, please.
• Inspire One Choir members should be committed to preparing outside of class time. Independent practice expectations vary depending on age.
• No food or drinks allowed in the rehearsal room, except for water.
• Please avoid unnecessary distractions during rehearsal time, especially walking out during a rehearsal.
• Roll will be taken at the beginning of each class. Consistent class attendance not only benefits your students’ music education but also encourages the development of the choir as a whole.
• As a member of Inspire One Choirs, you are encouraged to be involved in as many opportunities as reasonable for your family. Only the concert at the end of each semester is required.
Concert attire is purchased by Inspire One and will be housed on the premises. Inspire One will be solely responsible for the care, upkeep, and distribution of these outfits.
The choirs need help in specific areas. Please choose one or more that you would be willing to be involved in:
Class Assistant: Sit through class throughout the term to help keep an eye on students, distribute and put away music binders, and help the instructor when requested.
Outfit Assistant: Join other moms to help with the sizing, distribution, and/or maintenance of concert clothing. No experience is necessary. Time commitment is variable and can be as little as during your child’s choir class for a couple of weeks.